Year 6 Teacher
|Year 6 Teacher
|£105 - £150 per day + holiday pay
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionYear 6 Teacher - Coventry
We are looking for a talented Primary Teacher (Year 6) for a bright and inclusive school based in Coventry. The position is for someone who enjoys planning exciting and engaging lessons and has a real passion for raising children attainment.
This is a full-time role
The successful applicant will have:
* Relevant teaching qualification
* Have an enthusiastic approach to teaching
* Be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
* Have high expectations of all children
* Display a good working knowledge of the National Curriculum and how to deliver this in a relevant and interesting context
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work as part of a team.
* Have previous experience teaching KS2
Aspire People can also offer: -
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term opportunities
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV
If this sounds like the role for you, please send across your CV and covering letter
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.