Year 2/3 Teacher
|Job title:||Year 2/3 Teacher|
|Salary:||£110 - £150 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified teacher with experience teaching in a Year 2/3 class with SATs experience?
We have many exciting opportunities within many of our clients in the Rugeley area. We are looking for full time Year 2/3 teachers to start as soon as possible.
NQTs are welcome to apply for this position as well as those with more experience.
Skills and experience required:
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum with Year 2 SATs experience
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
I am Steve, the South Staffordshire consultant and I pride myself on the excellent relationship I have built with schools and teachers and I want you to be one of them!
I can offer you:
*Getting paid to scale
*Help and support whenever needed
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
*Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*Recommend a friend scheme
We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
if this position sounds like its for you, please call Steve or Kerry on 0121 314 3606 or email
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C