Year 1 Teacher
|Job title:||Year 1 Teacher|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPrimary School Year 1 Teacher - Atherstone
Are you a qualified and experienced teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for teaching Year 1 pupils? We are seeking dedicated and skilled Class Teachers to join Aspire People to work in Atherstone, covering a Year 1 class.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/ECT,NQT, PGCE)
* Experience teaching in Year 1 / Key Stage 1.
* A solid understanding of the curriculum and age-appropriate teaching strategies.
* Excellent classroom management skills and the ability to engage and inspire young learners.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, staff, and parents.
* The ability to plan and deliver creative and differentiated lessons that cater to the diverse needs of the students.
* Effective assessment and record-keeping skills to track student progress.
In return we can offer:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Local work
* Holiday Pay Scheme
* Training programmes such as Team Teach, Phonics training, First Aid
* £100 joining bonus
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
This is an excellent opportunity to work at some of the best schools in your local area. We can offer very good rates of pay and we will be available 24/7 for you should you need help with anything.
If you think this role is for you, contact Ellie on 02476 998 525 or send your CV and get registered today!
We also offer up to £250 referral bonus for recommendations of Teachers and Teaching Assistants who may be suitable for any of the roles we are currently recruiting for.
Please apply to this position and I'll be in touch with you shortly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.