Year 1 Teacher
|Job title:||Year 1 Teacher|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionYear 1 Teacher - Coventry
We are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to work in a school in Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any aspiring teachers that love to plan exciting and inclusive lessons to engage children from all backgrounds.
This role will start in September and is Full-Time
* A minimum 12 month experience teaching KS1 curriculum
* Ability to plan exciting lessons
* Passion to see all children succeed
* Strong understanding of Safeguarding
* Proof of Right to Work in the UK
* Able to supply 2 references.
Please contact Amber for more information on 02476 998 525 or
Aspire People can also offer: -
* Teachers get paid to scale
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.