|Job title:||Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£75 - £90 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionSEND Teaching Assistant
Are you an outstanding Teaching Assistant with high amounts of experience with children who have Autism / additional needs?
I am currently recruiting for schools across Rugby, who are looking to appoint experienced 1-1 Teaching Assistants, these roles will start as soon as possible.
The schools are always eager to grow and are interested in innovative teachers who will brighten up the children's day and make them feel part of the class and adhere to their needs.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a talented and experienced Teaching Assistant who has worked with children who have additional needs (ideally Autism.) You must also be passionate and willing to support students no matter what they need.
What you will need:
* Level 3 teaching assistant (or an equivalent for ratio purposes)
* Experience with children who have additional needs
* Experience within a Primary School (preferably 6+ months)
* Updated and clean DBS on the update service.
* The ability to inspire children.
* To work as part of a team
Aspire can offer you:
* Help and support whenever needed
* Holiday Pay
* Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* Safeguarding Training
* £250* recommend a friend scheme once somebody you recommended has worked 20 days
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.