|Job title:||Supply teacher|
|Salary:||£105 - £160 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified supply teacher based in Stoke on trent, being paid 'peanuts'?
Fed up of being taken advantage of by your Staffordshire supply teaching recruitment agency?
Do you feel like you are just a 'number' and pushed into schools and supply work you don't want to do?
Whether you are a teacher of English or Science... or Food or Art - or simply want some general cover supply - Come and join the Aspire People supply team and get back to doing what you love - teaching!
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Staffordshire...why you ask?
- Flexible qualified supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
- Excellent daily rates of pay for all qualified supply teachers
- Qualified Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
- FREE Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
- Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, in Staffordshire
- Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
- Expert advice on CVs & teacher interviews
- Regular updates on education news in Staffordshire
''A great down to earth consultant who is organised and up front. A great range of schools with lots of work. You even get a £100 bonus for joining. What more could you want from a supply agency? Thanks Emily and Aspire''
I have over 10 years experience working with my Aspire People partnership schools across North Staffordshire and would love to welcome you to our supply team to help and support the local children in the area with their education
What should you do next?
If you are interested in supply work in North Staffordshire and want to join an industry leading agency - please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.