SEND Teacher - Kingswinford
|Job title:||SEND Teacher - Kingswinford|
|Salary:||£120 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionSEND Teacher - Kingswinford
Are you a qualified and experienced teacher looking for a new challenge?
I need a SEND Teacher to work in a school in Kingswinford in their resource base working with 5 pupils who either have Autism or Speech and Language. The role is to start in January and will be until July 2024, 5 days a week.
* Deliver high-quality teaching and learning experiences to SEND students.
* Follow the existing curriculum and schemes of work, ensuring continuity and progression in learning.
* Collaborate with the resource base team to plan engaging and inclusive lessons.
* Assess student progress, provide feedback, and record observations in line with school policies.
* Create a positive and stimulating learning environment that supports the development of each child.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/ECT.)
* Experience teaching SEND pupils
* A solid understanding of the curriculum and age-appropriate teaching strategies.
* Excellent classroom management skills and the ability to engage and inspire young learners.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, staff, and parents.
* The ability to plan and deliver creative and differentiated lessons that cater to the diverse needs of the students.
* Effective assessment and record-keeping skills to track student progress.
We also offer you a £250 referral bonus for recommendations of candidates suitable for any of the roles we are currently recruiting for.
If you are interested in the role and want to discuss further then please apply now and Sam Baughan, Black Country Candidate Recruiter will be in touch within 48 Hours of your application.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.