SEN TA - Lichfield
|Job title:||SEN TA - Lichfield|
|Salary:||£60 - £80 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionDo you want to further your career supporting children who need additional help?
I am recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants across Lichfield and surrounding areas.
If you have experience working with Special Needs in a school or another setting, we want to hear from you! Schools that we work with have roles to work with Autism, Learning Difficulties, Challenging Behaviour Dyslexia, ADHD, SEMH and many more.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will:
- Support the pupils within the classroom, small groups and 1:1.
- Be confident to use positive reinforcement techniques and behaviour based instruction
- Follow the children's specialised support plans to help them achieve their full potential
- Support the teacher within the classroom which may include marking and delivering lessons.
The ideal candidate that I am looking for will have:
- Relevant qualifications (Level 2 or 3 in childhood studies or TA course)
- Relative experience plus experience within a SEN School
- Extra SEN Training certificates (such as MAPA, Mackaton, Team Teach)
- A genuine interest in helping support children with extra needs
In return Aspire can offer you:
- £100 joining bonus*
- A variety of roles in Educational settings across Lichfield and surrounding areas
- Your own consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive pay rates
- The chance to make a real difference!
For more information please call Kerry on 0121 314 3606 or email your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.