Reception Team Supervisor
|Job title:||Reception Team Supervisor|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £11.50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionThe school I am recruiting for is looking for an experienced Reception Team Supervisor/Manager who is looking for a new challenge and wants to be part of a driven school Reception team. The job is a part-time, temporary position for a minimum of 3 months. There is also a chance the position will be extended or even permanent. You MUST HAVE SCHOOL SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE.
The job is to start in January and the hours are 8:00a.m. - 12:30p.m.
As a part-time, Reception Team Supervisor, the school will expect you to essentially be a permanent member of staff so you will be expected to:
* Supervise the upper school reception team and ensure a welcoming, responsive and professional reception and telephone service is provided, following safeguarding/health and safety protocols
* Prioritise and allocate the workload of the USR team
* Ensure end of day/term and start of day procedures are followed
* Provide daily briefings for USR staff on key tasks for the day, upcoming events, outstanding issues etc.
* Quality assure all letters/emails being sent, following the established letters process
* Produce certificates/documents (including mail merged documents) as required
* Use the School's communication system (School Post) to send letters/texts/emails as required
* Produce the weekly school calendar
* Support the leadership team in responding to positive student Covid cases and the co-ordination of USR phone calls to parents
The skills/experience we require are:-
* Relevant supervisory/management experience (essential)
* Experience of working in a school (desired but not essential)
* Good MS office skills (word/excel/outlook) (essential)
* Able to do mail merges (essential)
* Knowledge of SIMS (desired but not essential)
* Able to work effectively under pressure and remain calm (essential)
* Highly accurate with good attention to detail (essential)
You will be supported by me, Rob Holland. I am Aspire People's Senior Office & Technical consultant and have been supplying non-teaching staff to schools in Warwickshire for the past 5 years. Whether it is temporary or permanent work that you are looking for, then I will be able to assist you. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments.
I am keen to speak to experienced Supervisors who are interested in working in this forward-thinking school. Please apply above and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested then we offer generous referral fees!
If you are interested in finding out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
*Please note that applicants must have experience as a Reception team Supervisor and have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to pay for a new one to be processed*
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.