QTS supply teacher - looking for work in Stoke on Trent?
|Job title:||QTS supply teacher - looking for work in Stoke on Trent?|
|Salary:||£100 - £145 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a QTS supply teacher based in Stoke-on-Trent?
Currently experiencing a lack of supply teaching work from your current supply teaching recruitment agency in Stoke-on-Trent?
NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) looking to get lots of experience in schools around Stoke-on-Trent?
Aspire People is a supply teaching recruitment agency, we currently work with a number of secondary and middle schools in the Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for a pool of qualified supply teachers to help out with day-to-day and long-term work.
Current supply teaching jobs in Stoke-on-Trent:
- Design Technology QTS supply teaching job, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent
- French Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent
- Drama Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent
- English Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Kidsgrove, Stoke-on-Trent
- Art Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent
- Humanities QTS supply teaching job, Blurton, Stoke-on-Trent
- Maths Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Newcastle Under Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent
- Science Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Kidsgrove, Stoke-on-Trent
- Geography Teacher QTS supply teaching job, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent
- PE Teacher QTS, QTS supply teaching job, Newcastle Under Lyme
These are just a few of Aspire People's supply teaching job opportunities throughout Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
Working as a supply teacher is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to a school department in Stoke-on-Trent. There is also plenty of day-to-day supply teaching jobs for teachers that want a bit more flexibility with their work, whether you are a working parent or are seeking to reduce the number of hours you work.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire...why you ask?
1. Flexible supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all supply teachers
3. Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Emily Kramer in Stoke on Trent
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in.
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs & teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE...NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in Stoke-on-Trent please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C