Primary Supply Teachers - Worcester
|Job title:||Primary Supply Teachers - Worcester|
|Salary:||£120 - £140 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified teacher based in the Worcester area looking to get more work/life balance in your career?
I am recruiting for primary teachers who have a real passion for teaching, but are looking for a more flexible workload, to teach in local schools on a supply basis. Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on not having a 'bums on seats' approach to recruitment. As your consultant I will really take the time to learn about you and your teaching career so far and help you find exactly what you are looking to do now.
As a supply teacher you will help us continue to support the large number of primary school's we work with in the Worcester area. Our schools are looking for positive and enthusiastic teachers who are able to continue the great work their staff have been doing while they are out of their classrooms.
To become a supply teacher with Aspire you will need;
* UK QTS (NQTs welcome to apply)
* Relevant teaching experience and a thorough working knowledge of the EYFS to Y6 curriculum
* The skills of an excellent, creative successful classroom practitioner with high expectations and a commitment and determination to raising standards
* Excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
* Strong interpersonal skills, integrity and a commitment to the continued development of the school
* A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
I am keen to talk to primary teachers who are interested in working with Aspire People in schools across the Worcester area. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel like this is the position for you please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.