Primary Supply Teachers (Binley Area)
|Job title:||Primary Supply Teachers (Binley Area)|
|Industry:||Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£90 - £190 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionCalling all Primary Education Specialists in the Binley area of Coventry!
Supply Teaching - ADHOC daily supply and long-term placements
Newly Qualified Teachers & Experienced Teachers
Early Years, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 Teachers
Aspire People are currently looking for passionate Supply Primary School Teacher's, to take assignments in Binley and surrounding areas of Coventry. We are in a huge demand for supply teacher's in Coventry for day to day, short term, long term and permanent assignments and would love to discuss your current requirements.
Aspire People offer an honest and consistent service to our clients and candidates for all supply requirements. So, whether you are looking for work one day a week or you are looking for a permanent contract we can suit your needs.
I am proud to say that the staff we have here at Aspire are happy, feel valued and supported throughout their time on supply whether they are working half a day a week or working a full-time years contract.
The ideal candidate for Primary Supply teacher's in Coventry would be someone who holds QTS and have experience within a primary school setting.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
* Qualified Teacher Status in Primary Education (NQTs welcome to apply)
* Be hard working and 'go the extra mile' with colleagues and pupils alike
* Have great communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships
* Similar background experience within a similar role
* Checkable work history and good references
* A proven track record in teaching
* Dedicated and passionate towards teaching
You will be supported by me, Rob Holland. I am Aspire People's Senior Primary and Office & Technical consultant and we have been supplying teaching staff to schools in Coventry for the past 15 years. Whether it is temporary or permanent work that you are looking for, then I will be able to assist you. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments.
Aspire People are currently offering £100 to Qualified Teachers who sign up with Aspire, whether this be to apply for long term or day to day. (Once worked 20 days)
Why work for Aspire People?
* Aspire People take pride in the relationships we build with our candidates and clients alike
* Provide the highest standard of service.
* We build long lasting relationships
* Available 24hours a day for any queries you may have in relation to working with or working for Aspire People
* We aim to help you with your teaching career
* Listen to what it is that you're looking for, whilst trying to find you your ideal role whether this be something long term or day to day supply.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C