Primary School Year 6 1:1 SEMH TA - Bloxwich
|Job title:||Primary School Year 6 1:1 SEMH TA - Bloxwich|
|Salary:||£75 - £90 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPrimary School Year 6 1:1 SEMH TA - Bloxwich
Are you passionate about supporting individual student's learning journeys? Do you have experience working with children in a 1:1 setting? We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Teaching Assistant to work with a child in Year 6 who has some and SEMH.
* Provide individualized support and assistance to a specific student in Year 6.
* Collaborate with the classroom teacher to plan and deliver tailored lessons and activities to meet the student's unique needs.
* Support the student's academic, social, and emotional development, promoting their self-confidence and independence.
* Create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment where the student can thrive.
* Adapt teaching strategies and resources to accommodate the student's learning style and abilities.
* Assist with the assessment of the student's progress and provide feedback to the classroom teacher and parents.
* Foster positive relationships with the student and establish clear communication channels with the school and parents.
* Uphold the school's values, policies, and procedures.
* Level 2/3 Support Teaching or Learning (or ratio equivalent.)
* Previous experience working with children in a 1:1 capacity, preferably in an educational setting.
* Strong empathy and understanding of individual student needs.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with the student, staff, and parents.
* Patience, resilience, and the ability to provide emotional support when needed.
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the evolving needs of the student and adapt teaching strategies accordingly.
* Knowledge of relevant teaching methodologies and resources for supporting individual students.
* Relevant qualifications in education or teaching assistant role are desirable but not essential.
We also offer you a £250 referral bonus for recommendations of candidates suitable for any of the roles we are currently recruiting for.
If you are interested in the role and want to discuss further then please apply now.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.