Primary School ECT - Burntwood
|Primary School ECT - Burntwood
|£100 - £120 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionAre you an ECT looking to start your career in a Primary School?
Aspire People are now recruiting for ECTs who are looking to secure a position for September in schools across Burntwood and the surrounding areas.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and professionally minded ECT's to work on a supply basis within the Staffordshire area. Aspire People will provide you with day-to-day supply teaching as well as give you the opportunity for long-term roles. We offer great rates and a £100 joining bonus once you have worked 10 days with us!
To be successfully accepted, you must have the following:
1. Excellent behavioural strategies
2. A strong, directive presence within the classroom environment.
3. An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
4. An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
5. Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
6. A friendly caring nature
7. The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
8. Keen to learn and develop professionally
9. Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
If you are going to be a newly qualified teacher in 2022 or you are already an ECT and looking to join our Staffordshire ECT supply teacher Pool for 2022 please get in touch with Aspire People immediately.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your updated CV or call 07947292727.
We really look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.