Nursery Manager, Part time, Great Barr
|Job title:||Nursery Manager, Part time, Great Barr|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £12 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Nursery Manager within the Birmingham/Sandwell area and looking for more work life balance?
I am currently recruiting for a part time Nursery Manager to work 20 hours a week in the Great Barr area starting as soon as possible.
All you need is…
* Level 3 or higher in Early Years or Childcare
* Clear DBS (Preferably on the update service)
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a leader/management role in a nursery sector
* Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
Your responsibilities would be…
* Ensure the safeguarding of children always
* Monitor development
* To implement activities around the children's interests
* Build parent partnership
* Provide the best possible outcomes for all children
* Support children in daily health care routines
* Support children to develop independence
After working in the education sector for a long time I have built a passion for helping the match the right Nursery/Early Years setting to the right Practitioner. Working with me and Aspire People I can offer you good rates of pay and I promise to listen to you to get you your ideal placement. I am contactable out of office hours for any queries you have.
An early year's practitioner I work with said:
"I have worked with Aspire for about 6 months and I couldn't be more impressed working for a recruitment agency, they also keep me updated with new job opportunities in my area" - Katie from Birmingham
I am keen to speak to nursery nurses!! Please get in touch to find out more about myself and Aspire People. I look forward to supporting you in your next career move!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.