Maths Teacher - Stoke on Trent September 2022 start
|Job title:||Maths Teacher - Stoke on Trent September 2022 start|
|Salary:||£110 - £160 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Qualified Maths Teacher based in Stoke on Trent looking for work September 2022?
I am currently recruiting Maths teachers who are passionate about their job in teaching the next generation and want to work with the secondary schools in your local area with covering long term, short term and day to day roles starting in September 2022?
The successful Maths teacher will essentially have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Experience of teaching Maths for KS3 and KS4, A Level Maths teaching would be desirable
- Have a real passion for Maths that you can instil into your pupils.
- Be based local to stoke on Trent
Your job role will be:
- Teaching maths to a high standard from KS3 up to A Level
- Marking, Assessing and planning lessons
- Following the school behaviour plan
- Safeguarding the children
- Handing in any work complete to the correct member of staff at the end of the day
Working with me and Aspire People I can offer very good rates of pay and I will be available 24/7 for you should you need my help and support with anything. I work will many secondary schools in the Stoke on Trent area and I promise to always listen to you to get you your ideal role whether it's day to day, long term or short-term roles you're looking for.
"I have worked with Emily for about 6 months now, she has kept me busy throughout the whole time sending me to lovely secondary schools, I look forward to continue this"
I am keen to talk to Maths teachers interested. Please apply now and I will be in touch or alternatively visit our Aspire People website for more information about me and Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.