Maths Teacher Stoke on Trent
|Job title:||Maths Teacher Stoke on Trent|
|Salary:||£105 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you based in the Stoke on Trent area and are a Qualified Maths Teacher?
Are you looking for a new challenge in your teaching career?
I am currently recruiting maths teachers who are passionate about their job in teaching the next generation and want to work with the secondary schools within the Staffordshire area as now more than ever they are in high demand with covering long term, short term and day to day roles for immediate starts
The successful Maths teacher will essentially have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Experience of teaching Maths for KS3 and KS4, A Level Maths teaching would be desirable
- Have a real passion for Maths that you can instil into your pupils.
- Be based in Staffordshire
- ECT teachers are welcome to apply too
Your job role will be:
- Teaching maths to a high standard from KS3 up to A Level
- Marking, Assessing, and planning lessons
- Following the school behaviour plan
- Safeguarding the children at all times
- Handing in any work complete to the correct member of staff at the end of the day
Working with me and Aspire People I can offer very good rates of pay and I will be available 24/7 for you should you need my help and support with anything. With over 10 years experience of working in the local North Staffordshire area, I have an excellent relationship with many partnership schools in the area. I promise to always listen to you to get you your ideal role whether it's day to day, long term or short-term roles you're looking for.
"Emily is great to work alongside for supply work. Unlike other agencies, she really listened to my 'wants and needs' and matches me perfectly to schools in the area."
Please apply now and I will be in touch or alternatively visit our Aspire People website for more information about me and Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.