|Job title:||Maths Teacher|
|Salary:||£110 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you based in the Staffordshire are and are a Qualified Maths Teacher?
Are you looking for a new challenge in your teaching career?
I am currently recruiting maths teachers who are passionate about their job in teaching the next generation and want to work with the secondary schools within the Staffordshire area as now more than ever they are in high demand with covering long term, short term and day to day roles for September 2020.
The successful Maths teacher will essentially have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Experience of teaching Maths for KS3 and KS4, A Level Maths teaching would be desirable
- Have a real passion for Maths that you can instil into your pupils.
- Be based in Staffordshire
Your job role will be:
- Teaching maths to a high standard from KS3 up to A Level
- Marking, Assessing, and planning lessons
- Following the school behaviour plan
- Safeguarding the children at all times
- Handing in any work complete to the correct member of staff at the end of the day
Working with me and Aspire People I can offer very good rates of pay and I will be available 24/7 for you should you need my help and support with anything. I work will many secondary schools in the Stoke on Trent area and I promise to always listen to you to get you your ideal role whether it's day to day, long term or short-term roles you're looking for.
"Emily is a really lovely and kind person and got me work within a week of meeting with her"
I am keen to talk to Maths teacher interested. Please apply now and I will be in touch or alternatively visit our Aspire People website for more information about me and Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.