KS2 Teacher - Lichfield
|Job title:||KS2 Teacher - Lichfield|
|Salary:||£100 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionKey Stage 2 Teaching jobs
Aspire People are looking for all committed qualified teachers for Year 5 and Year 6 teaching jobs in this area. We have seen an increase in the demand for experienced full time Key Stage 2 Teachers.
If you are looking for local Key Stage 2 teaching jobs, live in or around Lichfield then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs:
* You must have QTS however some of these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our Key Stage 2 teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment.
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:
*£100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
*A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and
We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in we would be really keen to have a chat with you. Can you send your CV please and let us know a good time to call you.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.