|Job title:||KS1 Teacher|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionKS1 Teacher - Coventry
We are looking for a KS1 Primary Teacher who can create a stimulating and exciting learning environment that will engage children of all abilities and raise attainment.
For this role, the ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience teaching the KS1 curriculum and can bring a vibrant and energetic approach into the classroom.
* Relevant Teaching Qualifications
* KS1 teaching experience
* 12 Months experience in a Primary school setting
* A calm and reflective approach
* Able to provide 2 references
* RTW in the UK
* Teachers get paid to scale
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.