Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant - Burton
|Job title:||Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant - Burton|
|Salary:||£75 - £90 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPrimary school, Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant - Burton-on-Trent
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a new role supporting pupils in a Primary School class?
Are you not getting regular work with your current agency?
Are you looking for more flexible work?
Aspire People are the leading education agency in South Staffordshire and can help you find your next role!
Job types - Full-time, Part-time, Short term, Long Term, Day-to-Day
We are currently working with multiple Primary schools in Burton-on-Trent that are searching for passionate, dedicated, and proactive Teaching Assistants.
As an agency member of staff, the school will still expect full commitment and for you to help with maintaining the high standards they have.
In return we can offer:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Local work
* Holiday Pay Scheme
* Training programmes such as Team Teach, Phonics training, First Aid
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* You can refer qualified teachers to us and receive £250
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
This is an excellent opportunity to work at some of the best schools in your local area. We can offer very good rates of pay and we will be available 24/7 for you should you need help with anything.
If you think this role is for you, contact Kerry on 07947292727 or send your CV and get registered today!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.