|Job title:||Intervention Teacher|
|Salary:||£110 - £140 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are currently recruiting for Intervention Teacher to work within schools across Black Country area from April 2021.
As an Intervention tutor you will be required to support KS1 and KS2 pupils within one or several schools across the core subjects. You will be working one-to-one or in small groups with the aim of raising attainment and towards the pupil's progress.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
To be considered for the position of Intervention Tutor with Aspire People you will need to have the following:
* UK QTS (NQT's welcome to apply) specialising in Numeracy and Literacy KS1 & KS2
* Relevant teaching experience across Primary Education in KS1 & KS2
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or wiling to apply for one)
* Excellent Communication skills and commitment to working as part of a team
* A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training including Covid-19 training
* Access to PPE
I am keen to talk to primary teachers across the Black Country area who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.