Intervention and Catch up Teachers
|Job title:||Intervention and Catch up Teachers|
|Salary:||£115 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are currently looking for experienced Primary Teachers to conduct interventions across the Black Country. Due to the Catch-up funding that has been made available to schools we are currently experiencing a high demand for intervention roles.
As an Intervention Teacher you will be responsible for delivering small group sessions to pupils based in either Y1/2, Y3/4 or Y5/6, primarily in Reading, Literacy and Numeracy. These sessions will be on a one to one or small group basis, in order to raise attainment and bring up to level for pupils of lower ability or with special educational needs.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
To be considered for the position of Intervention Teacher with Aspire People you will need to have the following:
* UK QTS (NQTs will be considered)
* Relevant experience across KS1/2
* Past experience in an intervention/inclusion role would be beneficial
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or wiling to apply for one)
* A proven record of raising attainment
* Experience supporting pupils of lower ability or with SEND
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training including Covid-19 training
* Access to PPE
I am keen to talk to Teachers across the Black Country who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C