HLTA - Cannock
|Job title:||HLTA - Cannock|
|Salary:||£80 - £100 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking to utilise your skills?
Are you looking for more flexible work and expanding your experience working in a range of schools instead of being tied in to just one school? Take some pressure off and have more pleasure giving children your wealth of knowledge and focusing on actually teaching!!
We are looking for a bank of HLTA's to work at some of our lovely clients in Cannock. We offer flexbile supply work, great rates and a £100 joining bonus.
Check you meet the following criteria for a HLTA:
* Have experience working within schools.
* Follow planning and take lessons.
* Be confident with the curriculum.
* Hold a relevant qualification for HLTA.
* Provide quality support to teachers and to pupils.
* Have the ability to think on your feet.
* Good timekeeping skills.
What Aspire can offer you as a HLTA:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250
* A personal consultant (Steve for this area)
* Holiday Pay
* A dedicated team and a specific point of call for all queries
* Opportunity into long term roles
This is an excellent opportunity to work at some of the best schools in your local area. We can offer very good rates of pay and we will be available 24/7 for you should you need help with anything.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.