French and German Teacher - 1 year contact June 2021
|Job title:||French and German Teacher - 1 year contact June 2021|
|Salary:||£110 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionFrench and German Teaching Job
Temporary MFL (French and German) Supply Teaching Role
£105 to £140 per day, dependent on Teaching experience.
Are you a qualified MFL teacher able to teach French and German at KS3, based near Stafford, Staffordshire looking for a long term supply role?
Aspire People currently have a vacancy for a qualified French and German teacher for a Secondary school based near Stafford, Staffordshire with an excellent reputation within the local area. The school in Stafford, Staffordshire has recently received a good OFSTED report.
June 2021 - June 2022
The school is looking for a dynamic French and German Teacher that has a real passion for MFL. This French and German teaching role is to start in June 2021 and will be full time for a 1 year maternity contract. The school is located near Stafford, Staffordshire
The successful French and German teacher will essentially have:-
-Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
-Experience of teaching French and German for KS3 and KS4 would be an advantage
-Have a real passion for MFL that you can instil in to your pupils.
-Be based local to Stafford, Staffordshire
-NQT MFL - French and German teachers are welcome to apply
This MFL, French and German teaching job is a great opportunity for any teacher looking to get their teeth stuck in to an MFL department that currently needs support with an additional teacher.
You will get paid to scale after you have worked at the school for 12 weeks and you will not only get lots of training and support from the school but Aspire People also.
Aspire People is the most reputable recruitment agency in Stafford...why you ask?
1. Flexible qualified supply teaching, work in schools when you want and need to
2. Excellent daily rates of pay for all qualified supply teachers
3. Qualified Supply teachers paid to scale after 12 weeks work in a school
4. Face-to-face induction with your very own education recruitment consultant Emily Kramer in Stafford
5. Child protection and safeguarding children induction so all supply teachers are up-to-date.
6. Bank of resources for all supply teachers
7. Your own dedicated recruitment adviser, there for you every step of the way and responsible for finding you local schools that you actually want to teach in, in Stafford
8. Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly
9. Expert advice on CVs & teacher interviews
10. Regular updates on education news in Stafford
11. Facebook group and Twitter page for supply teachers and announcing supply teaching jobs in Stafford
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUPPLY TEACHING AGENCY ASPIRE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE...NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR TEACHING CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next?
So if you are interested in QTS supply teaching in Stafford please get in touch today or head to our website, facebook or twitter pages for more information
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.