EYFS Lead Teacher
|Job title:||EYFS Lead Teacher|
|Salary:||£160 - £220 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an EYFS Lead Teacher looking for a new role in Birmingham? Or Do you have a strong EYFS background and are looking for the next step in career ladder?
Aspire People are currently recruiting for a EYFS Lead Teacher to work in a 3-form inner-city school. Their ethos is to help children grow spiritually, morally, and academically. They offer an inclusive and supportive school for children and staff.
The role is to start from September for someone who has vast experience within the Early Years sector with a nurturing and compassionate nature, someone who has run an Early Years Team effectively and made progress within the role throughout their time in post.
Aspire People can offer you:
* £100 joining fee*
* Excellent rates of pay
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250*
* A personal consultant
* Holiday Pay
* A dedicated team and a specific point of call for all queries
* Opportunity into long term roles
To become a supply teacher with Aspire you will need;
* UK QTS (ECTs welcome to apply)
* Lead Teacher experience with an Early Years setting
* Relevant teaching experience within the EYFS curriculum
* Managed and supervised Teachers and Support staff with a team
* A nurturing and compassionate manner
* The skills of an excellent, creative successful classroom practitioner with high expectations and a commitment and determination to raising standards
* Excellent communication skills and commitment to the role
* Strong interpersonal skills, integrity and a commitment to the continued development of the school
* A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel like this is the position for you, please apply above and I will be in touch
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.