|Job title:||English teacher|
|Salary:||£105 - £160 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionCalling all language and literature lovers of Stoke on Trent!
Are you an English qualified teacher looking for you next supply role in Stoke on trent?
I am currently recruiting for a strong and passionate English teacher for a secondary school based in Stoke on Trent on an ongoing long term basis. A temp to perm position may be considered for the right candidate
Your job role will be:
- Teaching English to a high standard from KS3 up to A Level
- Marking, Assessing, and planning lessons
- Following the school behaviour plan
- Ensure the safeguarding of pupils
The successful English teacher will have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Experience of teaching English for KS3 and KS4, A Level Maths teaching would be desirable
- Have a real passion for language and literature that you can instil into your pupils.
- Be based local to Stoke on Trent
I have over 10 years experience working in the Education sector for Aspire People in the North Staffordshire area. I have excellent working relationships with many partnership schools in the area.
"Emily is my consultant at Aspire People and I must say she has been amazing - she found me a long term in such a wonderful secondary school very local to my house. She is always on the end of the phone for any queries I have or just for a chat - unlike other agencies where you are just a number.''
If you are interested and keen to find out more., please apply now and I will be in touch or alternatively visit our Aspire People website for more information about me and Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.