Early Years Teacher - Lichfield
|Job title:||Early Years Teacher - Lichfield|
|Salary:||£100 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an experienced Early Years Teacher looking for a new role in Lichfield and the surrounding areas?
We are looking for a bank of excellent teachers who are passionate and have experience in Early Years. The work is day to day with the possibility of longer-term roles if this is of interest. We are recruiting now so come and get signed up!
We have been working with pre-schools, Early Years classes within schools and Nurseries connected to schools in the South Staffordshire area for over 10 years and have an excellent relationship with them. We have placed many into the schools and they all have very positive things to say about their time there.
Skills and experience required:
- You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT's
- An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
- An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years National Curriculum
- A friendly caring nature
- The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire can offer you:
- Getting paid to scale
- Help and support whenever needed
- Holiday pay
- NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
- Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
- Safeguarding training
- Recommend a friend scheme
We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
if this position sounds like it's for you, please call Steve or Kerry on 0121 314 3606 or email your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C