Business And Economics Teacher
|Job title:||Business And Economics Teacher|
|Salary:||£110 - £170 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a teacher that specialises in Business Studies and Economics at KS4 and 5 and seeking a new challenge in your teaching career?
I am currently working with an outstanding secondary school based in Burton upon Trent, who are looking for a teacher of Business Studies and Economics, starting September 2020.
The successful Business and Economics teacher will essentially have: -
* Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
* Experience of teaching Business Studies and Economics up to KS5
* Have a real passion for your job.
* Be based local to Burton upon Trent
* NQT teachers are welcome to apply
Your responsibilities will be:
* To teach Business Studies and Economics at KS4 and KS5
* To support the other members of staff at the school
* Follow the behavioural policies set by the school
* Assessing, marking, and planning lesson for the students
* Ensuring the safeguarding of pupils always
I have worked in education recruitment for 9 years, where I have built up a real passion for matching the right person to the right school. As your consultant I can offer you good rates of pay and I will be available 24/7 if you should ever need my support and guidance with anything. I listen to my staff to get a proper understanding into what type of schools they want to work in and what level they feel confident in teaching up to.
"Emily is such a lovely consultant at Aspire People she is easy to get a hold of and always keeps me updated with work opportunities available"
I am keen to speak to local Business and Economics teachers, please get in touch to find out more about myself and Aspire People by visiting our website or apply now and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.