|Job title:||Admin/Reprographics Assistant|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £11.00 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are recruiting an experienced School Admin/Reprographics Assistant for a secondary school in Coventry. The role is term time only and it is a start after Easter.
As the school's Admin/Reprographics Assistant, you will be responsible for facilitating the production of quality electronic, audio visual and printed resources to support teaching and learning, displays, signage and other solutions. To be the front facing representative of the Academy, dealing with visitors, pupils, staff and other stakeholder groups. Upholding the vision and ethos of the academy at all times, providing an excellent customer service.
* Improving the quality of promotional materials relating to events and daily activities at school
* Developing and producing high quality teaching and learning resources and promotional materials
* Carrying out design and production tasks in accordance with agreed policies, priorities, and time scales
* Supporting staff to produce high quality electronic and printed resources
* Overseeing and managing the maintenance of reprographic equipment across the academy
* Ensure that reprographic equipment is always ready at the point of use (e.g. ink, paper etc)
* School signage development and production
* To ensure academy branding is developed and utilised as appropriate
* Production of certificates and rewards resources to support behavioural systems within the academy
* To enhance the visual impact of displays around the academy both internally and externally and maintain to a high standard
* Produce the school newsletter providing parents with an update of events and school notices
* To sort and distribute all incoming post apart from anything marked private and confidential. Ensure that all post is distributed to staff pigeon holes daily
* Carry out general photocopying for the school, liaising with Premises or ICT when required
What is essential:
* Previous reprographics experience
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
* Competent user of Microsoft Office and confident to learn and use new technologies
* Experience of working in a similar role in a school environment
* Experience of working with school systems
* Experience of Customer or client facing roles
* Enhanced DBS
You will be supported by me, Rob Holland. I am Aspire People's Senior Office & Technical consultant and have been supplying non-teaching staff to schools in Coventry for the past 5 years. Whether it is temporary or permanent work that you are looking for, then I will be able to assist you. I offer excellent rates of pay and I will be on hand to offer support throughout assignments.
I am keen to speak to experienced reprographics assistants who are interested in working in this forward thinking school. Please apply above and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you know of anybody who might be interested then we offer generous referral fees!
To find out more about Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
*Please note that applicants must have experience in reprographics and have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to pay for a new one to be processed*
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.