Yr1 Teacher Part Time
|Job title:||Yr1 Teacher Part Time|
|Salary:||£77 - £85 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPrimary School Teacher (KS1) is required in Scunthorpe for an outstanding rated OFSTED provision on a long term, part time and potential permanent basis. This is a part time teaching role ideally.
If you are looking for a new role and a new challenge to support students with a range of needs in a year 1 class then this role may be for you. The school is passionate about supporting students with an inclusive and purposeful tailored curriculum, with dedicated support staff and learning support assistants to ensure that the day runs smoothly within the classroom.
The school are looking for a dedicated and passionate teacher that can support students with a range of needs and can be flexible to plan in year 1.
- Promote inclusivity and independence
- Providing the students with a safe space to learn and engage in the curriculum
- Plan and implement outdoor learning play and sessions to ensure a balanced curriculum
- Partake in any staff meetings and parents evenings
- Follow and adhere to all safeguarding policies
- Provide good communication with colleagues and parents
The school promotes inclusivity and not all are desired to work at the school:
- Qualified teacher status or working towards (ECTs are considered and supported)
- Understanding of children with SEN
- Good knowledge on the national curriculum and tailoring plans
- Available immediately for work
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.