Year 6 Teacher
|Job title:||Year 6 Teacher|
|Salary:||£125 - £140 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you looking for a long term teaching role in a fantastic Primary school and live local to Tamworth?
Aspire People in conjunction with one of our loyal primary schools in Tamworth are looking for a Year 6 primary teacher to start in October 2020 for one full term. We are looking for a dynamic teacher who can inspire and engage with children, giving them the tools in life to aim high, and want to succeed.
You should have KS2 experience and be able to take on the full teacher role for one term and become part of a team and make a valuable contribution to the school.
Our teachers always have excellent things to say about this school, one has said "the team are always so welcoming and the classroom's are always so well resourced, it's a pleasure to teach there and the children are so lovely!"
Skills and experience required for our Key Stage 2 primary teaching job;
* You must have QTS
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our Key Stage 2 primary teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:-
* Teachers get paid to scale
* Training from tutors at top universities
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* Teacher of the term awards
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.