Year 6 Teacher
|Job title:||Year 6 Teacher|
|Salary:||£140 - £165 per day + holiday pay|
|Reference:||ANL - 04_1700479311|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionLooking for a fun and challenging new role? Aspire People are looking for a Year 6 teacher for a client based in Castle Bromwich
If you are looking for local key stage 2 primary teaching jobs and are available either on a day to day basis between 1 to 5 days a week, or for long term primary teaching jobs, then we are eager to speak to you.
The school in particular is a 2 form entry school which would start in January and would be on-going and may possibly go permanent based on the candidate.
The candidate MUST have SATS experience and be willing to go the extra mile so the children get the grades they deserve.
If this particular location doesn't interest to you - do not panic we have many roles open in the Birmingham area and up coming so apply to register your interest in registering with the Aspire team!
Skills and experience required for our key stage 2 primary teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT's.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
* We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
For more info please contact Amber 07506 739322
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.