YEAR 6 Sen Teaching Assistant
|Job title:||YEAR 6 Sen Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£70 - £85 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a child in Year 6 who is on the Autistic Spectrum based at a lovely catholic school in Matlock.
This is a full time position (may consider part time) starting as soon as possible up until the end of this academic year with the scope to turn into a permanent position into the new academic year for the right person.
The suitable candidate will need to:
- Have SEN experience - particularly knowing the needs of a child with autism and how to provide support
- Creating specific plans for the child's development with the teacher, SENCO and parents
- Ability to build trust and rapport with the child and keep the child engaged
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- 2 relevant references in the last 2 years
- DBS on the online update service (can be applied for with us)
- SEN qualification
- Safeguarding Training (can be done with us)
Aspire People have been working with this school for over 3 years now and have been able to provided the dedicated staff who have become permanent members of staff at the school.
If you are interested in the role, click apply now and don't forget to attach your CV. Interview will be taking place next week.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.