Year 6 Intervention Teacher
|Job title:||Year 6 Intervention Teacher|
|Salary:||£70 - £90 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionYear 6 Intervention Teacher
We are currently recruiting for a primary school in Castle Bromwich who require an intervention teacher to work with Year 6 pupils. You will take groups of children to provide booster sessions to prepare them for SATs. This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday and will be needed to start ASAP. You will be required to assess and monitor children's development and plan appropriate lessons to ensure progress is being made.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must hold QTS in the UK
- Must have experience teaching Year 6
- Will be available to start after Easter
- Will have a DBS, registered on the update service
WHY WORK FOR ASPIRE PEOPLE:
- Long and established partnerships with many local schools.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Expert advice and guidance from our friendly team - Round-the-clock support from your dedicated consultant.
- Exciting opportunities to gain paid work in many different schools, key stages and areas.
- Flexible work to fit around any personal commitments.
- Work opportunities during school holidays.
- £250 if you refer another education professional to us (T&Cs apply).
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.