Year 5 Teacher - Erdington
|Job title:||Year 5 Teacher - Erdington|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionYear 5 Teacher - Erdington
Do you have a passion for sharing your knowledge?
We are currently looking for a passionate teacher to work at one of our primary schools in North Birmingham.
This is a full time teaching position working with a Year 5 class. This is to start in January 2024 and will run on until summer 2024. You will be responsible for the pupil's learning and ideally you will have strong behaviour management skills.
* Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all students
* Develop positive relationships with students and create a supportive learning environment
* Monitor and assess student progress, providing regular feedback to students and parents
* Collaborate with colleagues to develop and improve teaching strategies and resources
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
* Have previous experience teaching in KS2.
* Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the curriculum.
* Hold the ability to plan, deliver, and assess effective lessons that meet the needs of all children.
Aspire People can also offer:
* £100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250*
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.