Year 4 Teacher Penkridge
|Job title:||Year 4 Teacher Penkridge|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified teacher with experience teaching in Year 4?
An OFSTED rated 'GOOD' primary school in the Penkridge area are looking for a full time Year 4 teacher to start Easter 2020 until end of the school year.
The school has a happy, calm and nurturing school community and boasts a highly stimulating learning environment.
After getting rated 'GOOD' in a recent OFSTED inspection the school holds very high standards and expectations.
NQTs are welcome to apply for this position as well as those with more experience.
Skills and experience required:
* You must have QTS however these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
I am Steve the South Staffordshire consultant and I pride myself on the excellent relationship I have built with schools and teachers and I want you to be one of them!
I can offer you:
*Getting paid to scale
*Help and support whenever needed
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
*Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*Recommend a friend scheme
We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.