Year 4 Primary Teacher - Tamworth
|Job title:||Year 4 Primary Teacher - Tamworth|
|Salary:||£110 - £160 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People in conjunction with one of our loyal primary schools in Tamworth are looking for a year 4 primary teacher to start in February 2020 for two full terms. We are looking for a dynamic teacher who can inspire and engage with children, giving them the tools in life to aim high, and want to succeed .
You should have KS2 experience and be able to take on the full teacher role for one term and become part of a team and make a valuable contribution to the school.
Skills and experience required for our key stage 2 primary teaching job;
* You must have QTS.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our key stage 2 primary teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:-
*Teachers get paid to scale
*Training from tutors at top universities
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
*Teacher of the term awards
*End of year and Christmas parties
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
Aspire people take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire people will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment quickly.