Year 4 Primary Teacher - Erdington
|Job title:||Year 4 Primary Teacher - Erdington|
|Salary:||£140 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a talented Primary Teacher for a bright and inclusive school based in Erdington. The position is for someone who enjoys planning exciting and engaging lessons and has a real passion for raising children attainment.
The role is to start December 2023 and will run to the end of the school year.
This is a full-time role and has planning responsibilities (part-time may be considered)
The successful applicant will have:
* Relevant teaching qualification
* Knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum
* Have an enthusiastic approach to teaching
* Be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
* Have high expectations of all children
* Display a good working knowledge of the National Curriculum and how to deliver this in a relevant and interesting context
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work as part of a team
Aspire People can also offer:
* £100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* Recommend a friend scheme earning up to £250
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.