Year 3/4 Teacher, Part-Time - Stafford
|Job title:||Year 3/4 Teacher, Part-Time - Stafford|
|Salary:||£140 - £160 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionYear 3/4 Teacher, Part-Time - Stafford
Position: Year 3/4 Teacher (Part-Time)
Start Date: January
This school in Stafford is looking for a Part-Time Year 3/4 Teacher to start from January working 2 days per week on a Monday and Tuesday. This role involves no planning, there are 32 children within the class and you will also have the support of a Teaching Assistant. The school are looking for an experienced teacher for this Lower Key Stage 2 Class.
As the chosen agency for supply with this school for the past 9 years, we have a loyal relationship with them. You will be committed to the role where you will be expected to work 2 days per week for the remaining two terms of the 2023/2024 academic year with the possibility of it continuing into the following year.
Why choose this school?
* Thriving Learning Environment: Be a part of a school committed to providing a positive and engaging learning atmosphere for both students and educators.
* Supportive Team: Collaborate with passionate colleagues who value creativity, teamwork, and professional growth.
* Personal Development: Access ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills and career progression.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
* Proven experience in teaching Lower Key Stage 2
* Clear DBS
Benefits of working with Aspire People:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* You can refer qualified teachers to us and receive £250
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
We also offer up to £250 referral bonus for recommendations of Teachers and Teaching Assistants who may be suitable for any of the roles we are currently recruiting for.
Please apply to this position, send your cv or contact me directly on 07947292727 and I'll be in touch with you shortly.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.