Year 1 Teacher - Aldridge
|Job title:||Year 1 Teacher - Aldridge|
|Salary:||£140 - £170 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a Year 1 Teacher who can create a stimulating and exciting learning environment that will engage children of all abilities and raise attainment. This role is at one of our schools in Aldridge.
This role will be42 days per week, and starts December 2023 - Ongoing.
For this role, the ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience teaching the KS1 curriculum and can bring a vibrant and energetic approach into the classroom.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs:
* You must have QTS
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an
innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire can offer you:
* £100* joining bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Help and support whenever needed
* Holiday Pay
* Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* Safeguarding Training
* £250* recommend a friend scheme once somebody you recommended has worked 20 days
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.