Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher - Great Barr
|Job title:||Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher - Great Barr|
|Salary:||£140 - £170 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new role?
Aspire People are looking for a Fully Qualified Teacher to teacher Year 5 and Year 6 at one of our brilliant schools in Great Barr.
This role is 4 days per week and starts November. This role also has some planning commitments.
This role requires somebody who has a strong knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum, and Year 6 SATS.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs:
* You must have QTS
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an
innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our upper Key Stage 2 teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment.
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer:
* £100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and day to day opportunities
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.