Upper Key stage 2 Teacher - Erdington
|Job title:||Upper Key stage 2 Teacher - Erdington|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£130 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for work ?
Aspire People are looking for all committed qualified teachers for Year 5 and Year 6 teaching jobs in the Erdington area. We have seen an increase in the demand for experienced full time upper Key Stage 2 Teachers.
If you are looking for local upper Key Stage 2 teaching jobs, live in or around Erdington then we are eager to speak to you.
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however some of these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our upper Key Stage 2 teaching jobs require teachers to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
"Ann-Marie has provided me with a number of long term positions. She patient, contactable when I need her and provides local work that fits around my family life. Undertaking supply work for Aspire has been the best thing I've ever done"
Aspire People can also offer:-
* Teachers get paid to scale
* £100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Holiday pay
* Flexible work in schools local to where you live
* Long-term and permanent opportunities
* NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
To find out more about Aspire People and myself please head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk. I am keen to talk to Teaching Assistants interested in this vacancy, please apply and I will contact you asap.