Trainee Teaching Assistant SEND
|Trainee Teaching Assistant SEND
|£80 - £87 per day
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionAspire People are working closely with a school who cater for pupils aged 6-16 in Scunthorpe.
We're looking for keen and eager candidates who want to begin a career in the education sector as a Trainee Teaching Assistant working with children with Special Educational Needs or Social, Emotional, Mental Health.
If you're passionate about working with children, being a part of their educational journey, and want to better your personal career and skill set, this is a great opportunity for you.
· Provide dedicated support to teachers in creating an inclusive and engaging learning environment.
· Assist students with their academic, social, and emotional development, offering individual attention and guidance.
· Collaborate with teachers to develop and implement effective lesson plans, activities, and resources.
· Foster a positive classroom atmosphere, encouraging student participation and promoting positive behaviour management techniques.
· Support students with special educational needs, adapting teaching methods to meet their individual requirements.
· Establish effective communication channels with teachers, parents, and staff members to ensure a cohesive educational experience.
· Contribute to the overall welfare and well-being of students, ensuring their safety and promoting a caring environment.
· Must have a DBS or be willing to obtain one.
· Recent, relevant work experience that has given exposure to working with children, young adults or Special Educational Needs .
· Can adapt to meet the needs of individual students.
· Has empathy and patience for working with students.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, teachers, and parents.
If this sounds exciting, apply now!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.