Trainee Cover Supervisors
|Job title:||Trainee Cover Supervisors|
|Salary:||£60 - £70 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a graduate looking to gain experience within mainstream secondary schools?
Aspire people are currently recruiting for trainee cover supervisors to work within a mainstream academy in Hucknall. Our client school is seeking to help train and develop staff who have little or no prior experience of teaching or working within a school. Support will be given to you every step of the way, from your registration with Aspire through to your first steps inside the classroom. The school will offer opportunities to shadow and observe lessons before you feel confident enough to take the lessons yourself.
As a Cover Supervisor you will have the responsibility for delivering pre-planned work set by the absent teachers. You will need to have a strong presence in the classroom and be comfortable managing pupil behaviour whilst following the school's policies and procedures.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools that you want to work in.
To become a Cover Supervisor with Aspire you will need:
* Ideally a degree however we do welcome applications from people with relevant experience
* Experience in working with young people
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or wiling to apply for one)
* Excellent Communication skills and commitment to working as part of a team
* Flexible with your own transport (or have good knowledge of public transport routes in your area)
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training
I am keen to talk to graduates or experienced cover supervisors across the East Midlands who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.