Teaching Assistant, Year 7/8 - Brewood
|Job title:||Teaching Assistant, Year 7/8 - Brewood|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionTeaching Assistant - Brewood
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners? A Middle School is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Teaching Assistant to work with Year 7 and 8 lower ability pupils in small groups and interventions, starting ASAP, with ongoing opportunities to make a positive impact.
Position: Teaching Assistant
Year Groups: 7 and 8
Commencement: Immediate start
Type: Ongoing, Full-time
About this School:
At this Middle School, they believe in unlocking the full potential of every student. Their school is a vibrant community where creativity, curiosity, and kindness thrive. They are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive environment where every child can flourish.
Key responsibilities include:
* Leading small group sessions to provide targeted support
* Collaborating with teachers to create and implement intervention strategies
* Building positive relationships with students to encourage a love for learning
* Tracking and monitoring progress, providing feedback to the teaching team
In return we can offer:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Local work
* Holiday Pay Scheme
* Training programmes such as Team Teach, Phonics training, First Aid
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
How to Apply:
If you are ready to contribute to the success of our students and be a positive influence in their educational journey, please submit your CV or get in touch on 07977 097 299. Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.