Teaching Assistant - Wolverhampton - SEN - March 2020
|Job title:||Teaching Assistant - Wolverhampton - SEN - March 2020|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60 - £80 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionSEN Teaching Assistant - Wolverhampton- March 2020
Aspire People are supporting SEN Schools in Wolverhampton in there search for SEN Teaching Assistants to join their Schools.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
* One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
* Working with students with ASD, ADHD and MLD
* On occasions providing personal care for the students.
* Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Can Do Attitude.
* 2 Years Experience working with SEN.
* Available either Full time or day to day from March 2020.
* Level 3 Qualified.
* Degree Educated.
* Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
* Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
For an immediate Interview, please contact Wayne on 0121 314 3606 or email