Teaching Assistant Level 3 - Great Barr
|Job title:||Teaching Assistant Level 3 - Great Barr|
|Salary:||£50 - £80 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionLevel 3 Teaching Assistant
ASAP - July
A 2 form entry school based in Perry Barr are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant work within an SEN based with Year 3/4 children with varying special educational needs. The children's behaviour isn't particularly challenging but they struggle to deal with a mainstream classroom situation and required additional support with the curriculum and also with social and emotional development.
This is a rewarding placement for the right Teaching Assistant as you will see first hand the progress these children make in your care. You will help them achieve their full potential whilst developing their social and emotional skills.
A good knowledge of phonics is desirable.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold and NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience working with children with special educational needs at a mainstream level
- An outgoing and friendly approach
- A hardworking attitude and willing to go the extra mile approach
- Enjoy working as part of a team
In return you are offered:
* Enthusiastic, welcoming and friendly children and staff
* Support from an experienced team of teachers and governors
* A happy workplace
* Professional development
* A consultant who will lead you through the process
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.