|Job title:||Teaching Assistant|
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham, England|
|Salary:||£60 - £70 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are recruiting for an outstanding school in Castle Bromwich and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant with SEN experience available 5 days a week. If you passionate about supporting SEN and are willing to go above and beyond for the children in you care we are eager to speak to you. We have plenty of roles starting from September, for long term work or lots of day to day work if flexibility is what you require.
Skills and experience required for our SEN Teaching Assistant jobs;
* You must have an NVQ 3 in childcare and education or an equivalent qualification.
* A wealth of experience working with SEN children
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Some of our supply teaching assistant jobs require teaching assistants to have excellent behavioural strategies and a strong, directive presence within the classroom environment
Aspire People can also offer:-
*A competitive salary
* Your own education consultant who will actually listen to what you want
*Teaching assistant work local to where you live
*As much work as you want!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.