Teacher For Primary Education
|Job title:||Teacher For Primary Education|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£110 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionPrimary Teachers required.
Full time KS1 & KS2
A Coventry school who I have worked with for the past 10 years are looking for a excellent teacher to join their team of amazing staff.
This is a great opportunity to join a good school and be part of teaching the wonderful children and furthering your career.
A school that is 100% committed to its pupils and staff, and always strive to achieve the best.
You will be highly motivated and a proactive teacher, who will put children first and make a positive contribution to this popular school. The children benefit from a long-serving, stable governing body, dedicated and forward-thinking teachers and support staff, in an atmosphere where everyone is valued and safe.
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they:
* Instil a positive attitude to learning and seek to foster everyone's potential.
* Are able to display high quality, effective classroom practice.
* Are able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement.
* Are able to plan effective lessons, and
* Are able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school.
* Are a warm person!
In return, school will offer:
* Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents.
* Friendly staff and governors.
* A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring.
* Experienced mentors for new staff.
* The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school.
Why Aspire People
* Our daily rate of pay is to scale
* Your consultant will be available to you at all hours
* Regular work to schools across Coventry & Warwickshire
* Local consultant dedicated to finding you work
* Register local to you
* Holiday pay!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.